Free Download - Creacked - Multi Links
Title: Project Zomboid (v41.66) [Early Access] [GOG]
Developers: The Indie Stone
Pubisher: The Indie Stone
Release date: November 8, 2013
Genre: INDIE RPG SIMULATION
File size: 2.1 GB (File Compressed)
If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
Project Zomboid (v41.78.7) [Early Access] [GOG]
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming – their continued survival relies on their own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with a focus on realistic survival.
- Online multiplayer survival with persistent player run servers.
- Local 4 player split-screen co-op
- Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and in-depth visual and hearing systems.
- Full line of sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, keep quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets over the windows.
- Vast and growing map (loosely based on a real world location) for you to explore, loot and set up your fortress. Check out Blindcoder’s map project: https://map.projectzomboid.com/
- Vehicles with full physics and deep and realistic gameplay mechanics.
- Use tools and items to craft weapons, barricade and cook. You can even build zombie proof forts by chopping trees, sawing wood and scavenging supplies.
- Deal with depression, boredom, hunger, thirst and illness while trying to survive.
- Day turns to night. The electricity falters. Hordes migrate. Winter draws in. Nature gradually starts to take over.
- Farming, fishing, carpentry, cooking, trapping, character customization, skills and perks that develop based on what you do in-game.
- Proper zombies that don’t run. (Unless you tell them to in the sandbox menu).
- A ton of amazing atmospheric music tracks by the prodigy that is Zach Beever.
- Imaginative Challenge scenarios and instant action ‘Last Stand’ mode, on top of regular Sandbox and Survival
- Full, open and powerful Lua modding support.
- Xbox Controller Gamepad support on Windows.
Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game 1. Download & Extract release (using WinRAR or 7zip) 2. Run “setup_project_zomboid_41.66_(64bit)_(53943).exe” to install the game 3. Enjoy!
Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
1. Download & Extract release (using WinRAR or 7zip)
2. Run “setup_project_zomboid_41.66_(64bit)_(53943).exe” to install the game
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game • The game is updated to version 41.66
• Block the game’s exe/the game folder in your Windows Firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
• GOG Database: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1453298883
• Early Access games are still under development and may change significantly over time. As a result, you may experience unforeseen issues or completely new gameplay elements while playing this game. You can play now to experience the game while it’s being built or wait until it offers a more complete experience.
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• The game is updated to version 41.66
Minimum: OS: Vista, 7, 10
64bit OS required
Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core; Quad-core recommended
Memory: 4Gb Ram
Hard Disk Space: 3gig
Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 1 GB of RAM minimum and GLSL 1.2 support
Sound: FMOD compatible sound card
OS: Vista, 7, 10